Glory Finance will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to it clients and former clients to third parties.
Collection of Personal Data
Glory Finance collects such information that is necessary to provide the services you need, as well as with the aim of opening and carrying out deals with your assets, their security and protection of your privacy. To achieve these goals, Glory Finance may collect information from you and, in some cases, collect data from appropriate banking institutions and/or credit agencies and/or other sources which help us to obtain reliable information about your requirements and needs. Glory Finance conducts such collection of information with the objective to provide the Client with the best service.
Information gathered by Glory Finance may include:
- Information from the registration form. This is a personal data that the Client provides us with his/her application form for account registration. Such information may include: full name, address, e-mail, date of birth, income and source of income, etc. This information is collected for the purpose of simplification of the evaluation process, as well as communication with the Client.
- Information about transactions. Data on the planned volume and value of transactions of the Client with Glory Finance, as well as data on the amount of income collected with the purpose of creating the economic profile of the Client.
- Information verification. This includes a certain list of documents to confirm the Client’s identity, such as:- Identity card, passport or driver’s license;- Utility bill (Bank Statement, Insurance document, Rent Agreement, etc.) showing the name of the Client, current address and a valid date.- A document which was used for the transaction (Credit/Debit Card with Client’s private information secured or a Swift confirmation for a wire transfer).In addition, verification information includes referenced data we receive from the Client from public records or other persons not related to Glory Finance. The collection of this information is conducted with the aim to confirm the identity of the Client.
– Identity card, passport or driver’s license;
– Utility bill (Bank Statement, Insurance document, Rent Agreement, etc.) showing the name of the Client, current address and a valid date.
– A document which was used for the transaction (Credit/Debit Card with Client’s private information secured or a Swift confirmation for a wire transfer).
In addition, verification information includes referenced data we receive from the Client from public records or other persons not related to Glory Finance. The collection of this information is conducted with the aim to confirm the identity of the Client.
Use of Personal Data/Refusal
We use personal data of the Client only in order to protect his/her confidentiality and improve the service quality. Your personal data enables us to provide better services, improve your user experience, inform you about new products, services or special offers that are relevant to your needs. Creating an account at Glory Finance, you agree to the use of the above information for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive such information for any reason, please contact us by e-mail: unsubscribe@Glory-Finance.com.
Although, any of the requested personal data is voluntarily provided by the Client, please, note that failure to provide such information may cause the impossibility to create your account in Glory Finance or inability to provide certain services.
We do our best to keep all your personal data relevant, complete, true, and accurate. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to notify us immediately of any changes in your personal data.
Protection of Personal Data
Any personal data you provide is confidential and shall be distributed only inside Glory Finance and its affiliates. We do not send your data to third parties, except the cases of any regulatory or legal proceedings. Personal data that you provide when registering on the site is protected by the multilevel security system. The user gets access to the personal data with the help of their individual password. Your password is encrypted, and only you know it. Personal registration information is stored on secure servers, access to which has only personnel authorized by a special password. We encrypt all personal data of users that is sent to us and thus protect it from unauthorized examination or access by third parties.
Affiliates and Partners
Glory Finance may exchange data with affiliates, alliances and partners if this data is necessary for such affiliate:
- To offer relevant and required additional similar services or products that meet your needs (in cases where you have given your permission to do so);
- Account Maintenance.
Non-affiliated Third Parties
Glory Finance does not provide personal data to third parties under any pretext except those that are defined by this Statement. Glory Finance reserves the right to provide the information, if necessary, to credit reports or agencies for collecting payments that are the part of our service. To offer better service, we may engage third parties to perform our internal functions, such as customer support and service, application processing, service quality control, and other activities of collecting information regarding the interaction of the Client with Glory Finance.
Data can also be used for the purpose of receiving legal, financial recommendations by Glory Finance from professional consultants and specialists.
Information about Clients cannot be and will not be used for any purposes except those which were listed in this Statement.
All third parties that receive information from Glory Finance are obliged to protect the provided data in accordance with applicable law, the same way as Glory Finance shall protect personal data. We do not disclose personal data to those third parties that, in our opinion, cannot provide a sufficient level of data security.
If you have provided us with Business Introducer this Business Introducer may have access to your personal data. By this action, you unequivocally and unambiguously consent to the exchange of your information with such Business Introducer. You consent to the possible transfer of the provided information outside the European Economic Zone with the purpose of providing you with the necessary services.
Glory Finance reserves the right to disclose the information to third parties if this is required by legal law enforcement, regulatory or other state authority of competent jurisdiction to protect our rights and/or comply with the order of legal proceedings. This disclosure is based on the ‘need-to-know’ unless otherwise provided by regulatory or other state authorities. In such situations, we clearly warn the third party regarding the confidentiality of the information provided.