TERMS & CONDITIONS
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The client warrants and represents to the Company that he is legally entitled to visit the Website and make use of information made available via the Website.
- ROBOTIC TRADE EXECUTION OR OUTSIDE EXECUTION SYSTEM, NON AUTHORIZED AUTOMATIC OR SEMI AUTOMATIC TRADING MECHANISM INTEGRATED BY THE CLIENT ON THE BROWSER OR CLIENT SIDE, THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE HUMAN EXECUTION, WILL BE CONSIDERED BACK DOOR API OR SYSTEM ABUSE AND THE POSITIONS THAT WERE TAKEN IN THIS WAY ARE RESULTED IN PRICES THAT WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED OR FILLED IN THE GENERAL MARKET THEREFORE RESULT IN CANCELLATION OR PERMANENT ACCOUNT SUSPENSION.
- This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. In accessing any part of the Website, the Client agrees not to use this Website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this Website by other users; not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this Website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The Company makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using this Website, the Services, the information or the content.
- The use of same is at the Client’s own risk. The information on this Website is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or Services provided on or through the use of the Website, either expressly or by implying, for any particular purpose.
- The company, its licensors, and its sum.
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
We employ best-practice anti-money laundering (“AML”) procedures. We reserve the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse any Transactions with you if you do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:- You must provide us with all requested information upon registration;- Any amounts payable to you upon the expiration of a Transaction will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open an Account;- If you deposit funds to your Account by means of wire transfer, any withdrawals from your Account will only be transferred to the holder of the originating bank account of the deposit. When making deposits in this manner, it is your responsibility to ensure that your bank account number and the registered name of the account owner accompany all such deposits to us;- If you deposit funds to your Account by means of credit/debit card, withdrawals from your Account will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only to the same card;
– Only one Account is allowed per person. No amount may be withdrawn from any Accounts opened in a false name or on multiple Accounts opened by the same person.
- Glory-Finance will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to it clients and former clients to third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the Client or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the access and use of the Website, any information contained on the Website, the Client’s personal information or material and information transmitted over the Company’s system. In particular, neither the Company nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to the Client or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- GLORY-FINANCE – KNOW YOR CUSTOMER (KYC) POLICY
Glory-Finance works to comply with all international standards to ensure a safe, secure and transparent trading environment. In order to approve and activate your trading account we require all clients to submit the necessary documentation to our compliance department.By conforming to our AML policy Glory-Finance clients enjoy a fast and efficient account activation and ongoing service.If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Client may download content only for his personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the Website, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of the Company. The Client may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without a prior written consent from the Company. Anything that the Client transmit to this Website becomes the property of the Company, may be used by the Company for any lawful purpose, and is further subject to disclosure as deemed appropriate by the Company, including to any legal or regulatory authority to which the Company is subject. The Company reserves all rights with respect to copyright and trademark ownership of all material at this Website, and will enforce such rights to the full extent of the law.
- LINKS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
- The Website may include links to other Internet websites or resources as well as for third party advertiser’s websites. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible any such external website, resource or advertisement, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites, resources or advertisements.
Client Agreement This Client agreement is entered by and between www.Glory-Finance.com (the “Company” owning the brand of Glory-Finance) and the person or legal entity that has applied to open a trading account at the Company’s online trading platform (the “Client”), according to the terms and conditions detailed herein.
- The Website may include links to other Internet websites or resources as well as for third party advertiser’s websites. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible any such external website, resource or advertisement, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites, resources or advertisements.
This Client agreement is entered by and between www.Glory-Finance.com (the “Company” owning the brand of Glory-Finance) and the person or legal entity that has applied to open a trading account at the Company’s online trading platform (the “Client”), according to the terms and conditions detailed herein.
- This agreement, as well as any legally binding document entered into between the Company and the Client, all as amended from time to time (together: the “Agreement”), set out the terms upon which the Company will deal with the Client in respect to placing orders and trading over financial instruments, on the Company’s CFD trading platform. The customer may make transactions on this site provided that he/she provides certain identity documents and other documents required by Glory-Finance. The customer account may be frozen (for an indefinite duration or permanently closed) by and at the sole discretion of Glory-Finance if this information is not provided in time. Furthermore, Glory-Finance may, at its sole discretion, refuse to open an account, with or without reason. Investments are made through the company’s financial agent Tree of Life Marketing.
- Trading in CFD (“Trading”), means that a contract is being created which gives the Client the right to estimate the direction of change in price of an underlying asset, within a specified time frame determined by the Company. This trading instrument is different from trading in traditional options, since there is a fixed return that is determined at the outset of the trade, there is usually no Stop-Loss order and other features.
- Opening an account and usage of the Trading Platform provided by the Company is by limited license given by the Company to the Client. The license is personal, non-transferable and is for persons who are older than 18 years old (or older legal age, if the law applicable to the Client’s jurisdictions requires a higher legal age) and subject to this Agreement. The Client may not transfer, assign, or enable other to make any use of the license, and/or give the Clients access codes to the Trading Account to anyone. Any damage caused to the Client, the Company and any third party due to breach of this Agreement by Client, shall be under the Client’s sole responsibility.
- OPENING OF THE TRADING ACCOUNT
- The Company will open an account for the Client (the “Trading Account”) as soon as reasonably practicable after: (i) the Company has received confirmation that the Client has agreed to enter into this Agreement (such confirmation can be made by checking the “I AGREE” button or link on the Company’s Internet website (the “Website”), followed by a completed application form (if applicable) and all other Client’s information required by the Company to be provided. The Client confirms that Client’s information is full, accurate and complete. If there is a change in the information provided by the Client, the Client must notify the Company immediately of any such change.
- The Trading Account will be activated by the Company as soon as the Company has identified the funds credited by the Client to the Trading Account. The Company may activate the Trading Account and permit trading in the Trading Account subject to such limitations, and to the satisfaction of such further requirements as the Company may impose. In the event that the Trading Account is activated but any such requirements are not complied with, the Company may freeze activity in the Trading Account. Where a Trading Account is not activated or is frozen, no funds held by the Company in respect of that Trading Account may be transferred back or to any other person until the Company is satisfied that all Applicable Regulations have been complied with.
- In relation to any Transaction entered into pursuant to the Agreement the Company may act, according to the Company’s sole discretion, as principal or as agent on the Client’s behalf. Therefor the Company may act as the counter party to the Clients Trading activity. The Client confirms that it acts as principal and not as agent or trustee on behalf of someone else.
- The Client hereby represents and warrants that his engagement with the Company in this Agreement and his use of the Company’s services are in full compliance with the law applicable to the Client.
- CFD TRADING PLATFORM
- The Trading Platform supplied by the Company enables CFD trading in foreign exchange rates of different currencies, commodities, and any other financial instruments made available by the Company (all hereof: “Financial Instruments”). The Trading Platform displays indicative quotes of exchange rates of different financial instruments pairs, based on different financial information systems, as the most updated exchange rates in the international capital markets. For determining the quotes for different time periods, the platform is making mathematical calculations according to known and accepted capital markets formulas. It is acknowledged by both Parties that due to different calculation methods and other circumstances, different trading platforms and/or markets may display different price quotes.
- The Client will receive a predetermined pay-out if his CFD transaction expires in-the-money, and he will lose a predetermined amount of his investment in the Transaction if the option expires out-of-the-money. The predetermined amounts are a derivative of the collateral invested in the transaction by the Client, and will be published in the Trading Platform. The degree to which the option is in-the-money or out-of-the-money does not matter as it does with a traditional options.
- The Company does warrant that trading in the Trading Account will be available at all times.
- The Client authorizes the Company to rely and act on any order, request, instruction or other communication given or made (or purporting to be given or made) by the Client or any person authorized on the Client’s behalf, without further enquiry on the part of the Company as to the authenticity, genuineness authority or identity of the person giving or purporting to give such order, request, instruction or other communication. The Client will be responsible for and will be bound by all obligations entered into or assumed by the Company on behalf of the Client in consequence of or in connection with such orders, requests, instructions or other communication.
- The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to set, at its absolute discretion, limits and/or parameters to control the Client’s ability to place orders or to restrict the terms on which a Transaction may be made. Such limits and/or parameters may be amended, increased, decreased, removed or added to by the Company and may include (without limitation): (i) controls over maximum order amounts and maximum order sizes; (ii) controls over total exposure of the Company to the Client; (iii) controls over prices at which orders may be submitted (including, without limitation, controls over orders which are at a price which differs greatly from the market price at the time the order is submitted to the Company’s order book); (iv) controls over any electronic services provided by the Company to the Client (including ,without limitation, any verification procedures to ensure that any particular order or orders has come from the Client); or (v) any other limits, parameters or controls which the Company may be required to. The Company may, in addition, require the Client to limit the number of open Transactions which the Client may have with the Company at any time.
- The Company does not allow actions or non-actions based on arbitrage calculations or other methods that are based on exploitation of different systems or platforms malfunction, delay, error etc.
- The Company is entitled, by its own discretion, to cancel any trade that has been executed due or in connection with an error, system malfunction, breach of the Agreement by Client etc. The Company’s records will serve as decisive evidence to the correct quotes in the world capital markets and the wrong quotes given to the Client; The Company is entitled to correct or cancel any trade based according to the correct quotes.
- Reporting- Client can see his open trades (“Positions”) and guarantee funds situation at any time by accessing his Trading Account in the Company’s platform and viewing past trade’s reports generated by the Company. No hard-copy reports are sent.
- The Client may transfer funds to the Company with different methods of payment as permitted by the Company from time to time and in any currency (acceptable by the Company), and such funds will be converted and managed in the Trading Platform in US Dollars and/or Euro and/or GBP, as determined by the Company, according to an exchange rate determined by the Company’s according to the available market rates.
- When making a bank transfer, the Client must send the Company an authentic SWIFT confirmation, stating full bank account details and proof that the bank account is registered under its name. Non-delivery of the SWIFT confirmation or in case that the details do not conform to the Client’s details registered at the Company may result in the funds not being credited to the Client’s Trading Account.
- Whenever the Client transfers funds to the Company, those funds belong to the Company and will be treated by it as its own for the purpose of securing or covering the Client’s present, future, actual, contingent or prospective obligations, subject only to any contractual obligation of the Company to pay or return money to the Client according to the terms of this Agreement. The Client will not have a proprietary claim over money transferred to the Company, and the Company can deal with it in its own right. In determining the amount of collateral and the amount of the Company’s obligations to pay or return money to the Client, the Company may apply such methodology (including judgments as to the future movement of markets and values), as the Company considers appropriate.
- The Funds deposited with the Company by the Client, together with any Profit or other Benefits the Client may be entitled to according to a specific agreement with the Company, shall be used as security to any Transaction, including Trading Losses, Commission and any other fee or debt owed by the Client to the Company, which will be automatically deducted from the Client’s equity in the Trading Account. The Client’s Funds shall not accumulate any interest or any other benefits. Trading in CFD that relate to a reference security shall not grant the Client any right to dividends, voting, allocations or any other Benefits, but may be subject to adjustments according to financial or corporate events which may have an effect the reference security, such as distribution of dividends, splits etc.
- Repayment of any funds by the Company to the Client will be in the same currency and to the same account/credit card from which the funds were originally transferred, unless the Company has decided, by its own discretion, to return the funds to a different account of the Client.
- The Client declares that all funds that it transfers to the Company do not derive from any criminal or other illegal activity and without any violation of any applicable anti money laundering laws and regulations.
- The Client will have no claim against the Company and will not hold the Company responsible for any delay and/or differences originating from a credit company’s, banks or other financial institutions rates calculation and/or commission and/or any other debit.
- a) In case the Client gives an instruction to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, our finance department supervises every withdrawal request submitted. Identification documents must be submitted to process any withdrawal. The Company shall pay the specified amount (less any transfer charges, if applicable, see point (5) below) within Three (3) Business Days once a duly instruction has been accepted and at the moment of payment, the Client’s margin requirements, proof of identity (to ensure safety of client’s funds) and due diligence criteria have been met. The Company may cancel the Client’s withdrawal order, if, according to the Company’s discretion, the remaining funds (after the withdrawal) shall not be sufficient to secure open Position(s) in the Trading Account.
b) The company does not take any responsibility for any delays of withdrawals, due to third party (banks, credit card companies or other service providers) policies. Nor for any force majeure events that are not under the company’s control.
c) Minimum withdrawal amount for wire transfers is $500.00 USD. No minimum withdrawal amount for other methods.
d) Minimum withdrawal amount for Credit card / Debit Card transfers is $1.00 USD e) Minimum Deposit amount is $250 USD / Max Deposit amount is unlimited.
- The Company shall debit the Client’s Trading Account for all payment charges. If the Client has the obligation to pay any amount to the Company which exceeds the amount held in the Client’s Trading Account, the Client shall immediately pay such amount upon Company’s request.
- The Company shall not provide physical delivery in relation to any Transaction. As mentioned above, Profit or loss is credited to or debited to or from the Trading Account (as applicable) once the Transaction is closed.
- FEES & CHARGES
- The Company does not charge brokerage fees or commissions for executing trades.
- The Company charges a fee for transfers of funds standing to the credit of a Trading Account from the Company to the Client, currently equivalent to about USD 30 per transfer. Please note that the amount can be higher – depending on the intermediary banks involved. Our company does NOT charge any fees for the transfers, all fees are charged by the banks involved.
- The Company may levy an additional charge(s) on transfers of funds to be credited to a Trading Account made by debit card or credit card.
- The Company may introduce additional fees and charges, and may change any existing fees and charges, at any time, by giving the Client not less than 10 Business Days’ notice of such changes.
- BONUS POLICY
- The Company may offer a number of attractive reward features, including welcome bonuses, contests and awards to new or existing customers. Bonuses and trading credits rewarded to clients are part of the Company’s promotions programs. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change from time to time.
- Bonuses and profits that are based, even partially, on use of bonus credit, shall be forfeited in case the Company suspects any act of fraud or breach of the Company’s Terms and Conditions by Client.
- Funds withdrawal from a bonus account is possible only if the necessary trading volume is reached: (Bonus amount / 3 in lots.)
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Due to the nature of the Company’s business and relations with the Client, The Company shall hold some personal client information. All data collected, whether it is on paper or on a computer is safeguarded in order to maintain the Client privacy
- The Company shall be permitted to use and/or disclose the Client Information (a) For internal use, including with affiliated entities; (b) As permitted or required by law; (c) For protection against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions or behavior (d) For computerized supervision of Client’s use of the services, review and/or supervision and/or development and/or maintenance of the quality of services; (e) to protect the Company’s rights or obligation to observe any applicable law.
- The Client hereby grants the Company his/her permission to make use of his/her details in order to provide updates and/or information and/or promotion or marketing purposes through the Clients E-mail address or other contact information. Cancellation of this consent shall be performed by providing written notice to the Company, and shall apply to new publications that have not been sent.
- The Client agrees that the Company may record all conversations with the Client and monitor (and maintain a record of) all emails sent by or to the Company. All such records are the Company’s property and can be used by the Company, amongst other things, in the case of a dispute between the Company and the Client.
- Affiliation- the Company may share commissions and charges with its associates, introducing brokers or other third parties (“Affiliates”), or receive remuneration from them in respect of contracts entered into by the Company. Such Affiliates of the Company may be disclosed with Client’s information.
- The Company’s Trading Platform, Website or other services may require the use of ‘Cookies’.
- ADVICE, INFORMATION AND TAX
- The Company does not advise its Clients in regard to the expected profitability of any Transaction, and any tax or other consequences. The Client represents that it has been solely responsible for making its own independent appraisal and investigations into the risks of any Transaction. The Client represents that it has sufficient knowledge, market sophistication and experience to make its own evaluation of the merits and risks of any Transaction. The Client acknowledges that he has read and understood the Risk Disclosure Document which sets out the nature and risks of Transactions to which this Agreement relates.
- Where the Company does provide market commentary or other information: (a) this is incidental to the Client’s relationship with the Company. (b) It is provided solely to enable the Client to make its own investment decisions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the consequences of the Client acting upon such trading recommendations, market commentary or other information.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company shall not, in the absence of its fraud, willful default or gross negligence, be liable for any losses, costs, expenses or damages suffered by the Client arising from any inaccuracy or mistake in any information given to the Client.
- The Company is under no obligation to assess the appropriateness of any Transaction for a Client, to assess whether or not the Client has the necessary knowledge and experience to understand the nature of and risks associated with the Transactions. All risks related to the above are under the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Any tax applying on the Client and/or results from the Client’s trading activity, including trading profits and/or trading losses and/or any charges and/or deductions, shall be under the Client’s full and sole responsibility. The Client shall personally report and pay any personal, federal, state and local tax liability he is obligated to, if applied. The Company serves as a mediator only and does not collect deduct, pay or withhold tax from the Client. The Company’s reserve the right, if ordered by an official entity, to deduct tax from the Client and deliver it to the proper tax authority as ordered by the official entity.
- ACCOUNT BALANCES
- Trading Account balances and statements are displayed within the trading platform made available to the Client by the Company. Common terms definitions can be found on the Company’s Website.
- CLOSING AN ACCOUNT AND CANCELLATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- EITHER PARTY MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT BY GIVING 10 (TEN) DAYS WRITTEN NOTICE OF TERMINATION TO THE OTHER. EITHER PARTY MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IMMEDIATELY IN ANY CASE OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR EVENT OF DEFAULT BY THE OTHER PARTY. UPON TERMINATING NOTICE OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLIENT SHALL BE UNDER THE OBLIGATION TO CLOSE ALL OPEN POSITIONS, OTHERWISE, THE NOTICE SHALL BECOME VOID, OR THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE ALL OPEN POSITIONS WITHOUT ASSUMING ANY RESPONSIBILITY. SUCH CLOSER MAY RESULT IN OUTCOME THAT WOULD BE LESS FAVORABLE FOR THE CLIENT.
- UPON TERMINATION, ALL AMOUNTS PAYABLE BY EITHER PARTY TO THE OTHER PARTY WILL BECOME IMMEDIATELY DUE.
- TERMINATION SHALL NOT AFFECT ANY OUTSTANDING RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS ACCORDING TO THE APPLICABLE LAW AND THE PROVISIONS OF THIS THIS AGREEMENT.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITIES
- THE SERVICES OF THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY AFFILIATED SOFTWARE, SERVICES OR COMMUNICATION THAT MAY BE OFFERED OR USED BY THE CLIENT SHALL ALWAYS BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM TRADING OR THE USE OF THE COMPANY’SSERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that the Trading Platform follows the relevant market, whether the Client is in front of his computer or not, and whether the Clients computer is switched on or not, and will exercises the order left by the Client if applicable.
- The Client shall, upon first demand by the Company, compensate the Company from and against all liabilities, damages, losses and costs (including reasonable legal costs), duties, taxes, charges, commissions or other expenses incurred by the Company.
- The Company shall have the right to set-off any amount owed by the Company to the Client, against any debt or other obligation of the Client towards the Company. In any event of Default of Client (voluntary or involuntary insolvency procedures against the Client) all debts, future debts and other obligations of the Client towards the Company shall become immediately due.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Company has the right to amend the Agreement without obtaining any prior consent from the Client. If the Company makes any material change to the Agreement, it will give at least 10 (Ten) Business Days’ notice of such change to the Client. Such amendment will become effective on the date specified in the notice. Unless otherwise agreed, an amendment will not affect any outstanding order or Transaction or any legal rights or obligations which may already have arisen.
- Partial invalidity- If, at any time, any provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement nor the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired.
- Joint account- If the Trading Account is a joint account (on the name of more than one entity), then each of the entities in the Trading Account shall be authorized to represent the other entities towards the Company, with no requirement of any prior notice or approval from the other entities. Each of the entities in the Trading Account agrees that any notice or instruction given by the Company to any of the entities shall be considered as given to all the entities. In case of contradiction between instructions given to the Company by different entities, then the last instruction received by the Company will prevail.
- Language, Notices and Complaints – All communications between the Company and the Client will be in English or in any Language, suitable both to the Client and the Company.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all notices, instructions and other communications to be given by the Company shall be given to the address or fax number provided by the Client, or via e-mail or other electronic means, details of which are provided by the Client to the Company. Any complaint shall be directed to the Company’s client services department, who will investigate the complaint and make every effort to resolve it. Such a complaint should be made to: support@Glory-Finance.com
- The Company shall have the right, in order to collect funds owed to the Company by Client or to protect the Company’s rights such as good-name, intellectual property, privacy etc., to immediately bring legal proceedings against Client, in the Client’s residency and according to the Client’s residency applicable law.
- No Right to Assign- No rights under this Agreement shall be assignable nor any duties assumed by another party except to/by an affiliate of The Company. Upon assignment to an Affiliate of the Company, the terms of this Agreement may be amended to fit any applicable regulation effective upon the assignee, and Client hereby consent in advance to such regulatory modifications to this Agreement. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors heirs of the Client.
- Dormant Trading- If the Client will not perform any trading activity or his trading activity will be in very low volume, for the time period defined by the Company, or if the Client does not hold minimum funds in his Trading Account, defined by the Company, the Company may, charge the Trading Account with Dormant Trading commission, at a rate to be determined by the Company from time to time, close any open trade and/or the Client access to the Trading Account and/or terminate this Agreement.
We wish you successful trading!
CFD TRADING RISK DISCLOSURE
Prior to applying for a CFD trading account, the Client should consider carefully whether such trading and the use of other services offered by the Company, (Hereinafter: “Trading”) is suitable for him, in light of his circumstances, financial resources and the risks described herein.
Trading in the capital markets is considered Risky and Speculative. The leverage available in trading means that a relatively small movement can lead to a proportionately much larger loss or profit. It can work against you as well as for you, and lead to large losses as well as gains. The relevant markets for Trading are characterized as high volatile markets, which inherits high risk in evaluating the outcome of a CFD. The Company is not and will not, in any way, be responsible to the trades executed, or not executed, by the Client.
The Client is ultimately responsible for all of the losses suffered in his account. As a consequence, the Client should be prepared to lose all funds which he has deposited. The Client is also responsible for losses that exceed its profits and deposits. The Client should never fund his trading activities with retirement savings, loans, mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required for current income or present or future medical expenses.
Rules and Regulations. The Client must know and follow the rules and regulations applicable to the Company’s Trading services as set forth in the documents and agreements delivered to and signed or approved (by way of internet approval) by the Client. Not following the rules and regulations applicable to Trading or any other applicable regulation may result in forced closure of positions (“Trades”), temporary freezing of the Client’s account, closing the account and/or other actions necessary for the protection of the Company.
Use of Leverage or Margin May be a Speculative and Costly Strategy. Trading using Margin is generally used by traders as a way to increase their purchasing power in order to be able to open a larger position without paying for it in full. Trading on leverage or margin, or the use of leverage generally, may result in losses beyond the initial investment or deposit. Extreme caution should be exercised relative to the Client’s use of a margin account.
Knowledge of Our Software Programs. The Client must be knowledgeable in the use and functionality of the Trading software provided by the Company, or by any third-party provider, in order to correctly interpret account information and to be able to place orders correctly. The Client shall be responsible for all orders placed in his account, regardless of his understanding of the system functionality. If the Client is not in complete understanding of the way the system operates, he should not trade before obtaining the required knowledge.
Overnight Positions are considered Risky. Opening prices (next day or renew of commerce) can be significantly different from the previous closing prices.
The Company makes no warranty regarding the effectiveness, accuracy or efficiency of the Trading Platforms. From time to time, the Client may have difficulty accessing its account data due to a possible myriad of technical problems. The Company makes no warranty of merchantability, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and no other warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding this service, data or information provided thereby, or any aspect regarding the order entry or execution services, except as required by applicable law, regarding possible damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, trading losses or damages that result from reliance on inaccurate data, or delay or loss of access to customer account execution services.
Account Statements. It is very important for the Client to reconcile his account on a frequent basis. Any suspected discrepancies should be immediately brought to Company’s attention. All trade confirmations and monthly statements will be deemed accepted by you if not complained of upon receipt.
The trading services provided are intended to provide professional and non-professional Traders with a mechanism for execution of trades. Nothing in this service constitutes investment advice or a recommendation by the Company or its affiliates to buy sell or hold a particular security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or the suitability for making any such investment. The Company is neither registered investment advisors nor broker dealers.
Redemptions and Distributions May Only be made if there is available cash or equity. Available funds will depend upon the financial condition of the Company’s Trading Account, as well as the financial condition of the Client’s Account. Thus, in the event the Company has suffered losses unrelated to the performance of the Client’s Account, the Company may be unable to satisfy redemption requests or request for distribution of cash or securities. The Company is Not Covered by Insurance in Case of Misconduct by Our Agents or in case of Insolvency.
Cease of Trading – Due to the fact that commerce system is based, amongst others, on networks for the exchange of information and the Internet, the commerce or any part thereof may be ceased and/or disrupted and etc., without prior notice or for reasons which are not under the Company’s control. In a situation in which commerce is disrupted, the Company shall be permitted, inter ilia, to close all open transactions made by the Client, without prior notice, inasmuch as possible in fair prices reflecting the market condition at that moment. The Client shall have no claim, demand or right for indemnification in such an event, with respect to any damage claims that were caused due to the cease of commerce and/or due to transactions performed or not performed.
Since the information, including pricing information, is received from international information providers who are a third party, it is impossible for the Company to be responsible for the updating and accuracy of the information appearing in the website and or trading platform and its conformance with the updating pace of the international market. In the event that an error in transmission of the information becomes known, the Company may adjust the pricing and the outcome of the positions.
Force majeure – The Company shall not bear responsibility to any harm or any form which shall be caused to the Client in the event that such harm is the result of a force majeure and any outside event which is not in the control of the Company which influences Trading. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for any delay in communications and/or failure in the internet, including, without limitation, computer crashes or any other technical failure, whether caused by the telephone companies and various telecommunication lines, the ISP computers, the Company’s computers or the Customer’s Computers.
• Contracts for Differences (“CFDs”) in stocks, commodities, indices and currency pairs (FX), etc.;
1. CFDs available for trading with the Company are non-deliverable/transactions giving an opportunity to make profit on changes in the Underlying Asset (stocks, currencies, commodities, precious metals and any other asset according to the Company’s discretion from time to time). If the Underlying Asset movement is in the Client’s favor, the Client may achieve a good profit, but an equally small adverse market movement can not only quickly result in the loss of the Clients’ entire deposit but also any additional commissions and other expenses may be incurred. So, the Client must not enter into CFDs unless he is willing to undertake the risks of losing entirely all the money which he has invested and also any additional commissions and other expenses incurred.
Investing in CFDs carries risks and the Client should be aware of these risks. Transactions in CFDs may also have a contingent liability and the Client should be aware of the implications of this as set in point iv below.
2. Leverage and Gearing:
In order to place a CFD Order, the Client is required to maintain a margin. Margin is usually a relatively modest proportion of the overall contract value. This means that the Client will be trading using “leverage” or “gearing”. This means a relatively small market movement can lead to a proportionately much larger movement in the value of the Client’s position, and this can work either against the Client or for the Client.
At all times during which the Client opens trades, they must maintain enough equity, consider all running profits and losses, for meeting the margin requirements. If the market moves against the Client’s position and/or Margin requirements are increased, the Client may be called upon to deposit additional funds on short notice to maintain his position. Failing to comply with a request for a deposit of additional funds, may result in closure of his position(s) by the Company on his behalf.
It is important that you monitor your positions closely because the effect of leverage and gearing speed the occurrence of profits or losses. It is your responsibility to monitor your trades and while you have open trades you should always be in a position to do so.
The Client acknowledges and accepts that, regardless of any information which may be offered by the Company, the value of CFDs may fluctuate downwards or upwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value. This is owed to the margining system applicable to such trades, which generally involves a comparatively modest deposit or margin in terms of the overall contract value, so that a relatively small movement in the Underlying Market can have a disproportionately dramatic effect on the Client’s trade. If the Underlying Market movement is in the Client’s favor, the Client may achieve a good profit, but an equally small adverse market movement can not only quickly result in the loss of the Clients’ entire deposit but also expose the Client to a large additional loss.
The Company may change its Margin requirements, according to the provisions of the Client Agreement found on the Company’s website at (Click here).
1. Contingent Liability Investment Transactions:
Contingent liabilities are potential obligations that may be assumed by the Client depending on the outcome of an event that was beyond any person’s control and/or expectations. For example, in case whereby due to extreme volatility of the underlying instrument the Client has sustained losses that exceed his balance with the Company (i.e. he has generated a negative balance with the Company), the Client may be then called to pay an amount equal to these losses.
2. Risk-reducing Orders or Strategies
The Company makes available certain Orders (e.g. “stop-loss” orders, where permitted under local law, or “stop-limit” Orders), which are intended to limit losses to certain amounts. Such Orders may not be adequate given that markets conditions make it impossible to execute such Orders, e.g. due to illiquidity in the market. We aim to deal with such Orders fairly and promptly but the time taken to fill the Order and level at which the Order is filled depends upon the underlying market. In fast-moving markets, a price for the level of your Order might not be available, or the market might move quickly and significantly away from the stop level before we fill it.
Strategies using combinations of positions, such as “spread” and “straddle” ‘positions may be as risky as taking simple “long” or “short” positions. Therefore, Stop Limit and Stop Loss Orders cannot guarantee the limit of loss.
3. Swap Values
If a Client holds any positions overnight, then an applicable swap charge will apply. The swap values are clearly stated on the Company’s website at (Click here) and accepted by the Client during the account registration process as they are described in the Company’s Agreement.
The swap rate is mainly dependent on the level of interest rates as well as the Company’s fee for having an open position overnight. The Company has the discretion to change the level of the swap rate on each CFD at any given time and the Client acknowledges that he will be informed by the Company’s websites. The Client further acknowledges that he is responsible for reviewing the CFDs specifications located on the Company’s websites for being updated on the level of swap value prior to placing any order with the Company.